The juicy details
- Aliasing finds identical sprites and maps them to the same spot in the sprite sheet for hassle free space savings.
- Trimming removes transparent edges on sprites to make sure you don’t waste a single pixel.
- Rotation allows some of those tricky sprites to fit in spots they otherwise wouldn’t.
- Pixel Formats let you save memory by reduce the number of colors your sprites can use.
- Algorithms turbocharged and fine tuned to pack sprites to pixel perfection.
- Padding & Spacing put some white space between sprites for a little comfort on your more transparent sprites.
- Extruding bleeds sprites past their bounds a small amount so you can create seamless patterns from them.
- Manual control for those that want to take the reigns themselves and just “get it done”.
- Coordinates tuned to your liking with an easy to use templating so you don’t have to break a sweat.
- Targets make publishing to multiple scales and formats at the same time a breeze.
- Formats such as PowerVR, raw, png and others all built in ready to use in an instant.
- One Click is all it takes; and your sprite sheet will be ready to use in your latest project.